hello

Feanor feanor at nym.alias.net
Fri Aug 29 05:29:38 PDT 1997

On Aug 28, 22:22, Alexis wrote:
} Subject: hello
> hello,
>
> Can anybody teach me the abc's on Hacking, Cracking, Phranking,
> Cryptomography, I know that to be a good hacker you have to know all,
> but speciallize on one.  Or do any of you are in the LA area that
> willing to teach me face to face.

Boy, you're a fucking loser.

Hacking = expert/geeky computer usage.
Cracking = breaking into computer systams.
Phranking = some stupid fucking word you made up.
Cryptomography = some other stupid fucking word you made up.

So, you use 4 major terms, get two of them wrong, and can't use basic grammar.
Even if I know the first thing about cracking (which I don't), I would never
teach you that or anything else in a million years because you are obviously too
stupid to be worth wasting my time on.

Hell, you're even too stupid to troll well, if that's what this is...