Fighting Clipper III

jim bell jimbell at pacifier.com
Fri Oct 4 17:41:04 PDT 1996

At 08:37 PM 10/3/96 -0700, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>IBM truly does deserve to be criticized, soundly. When I get a chance I'll
>write up the report of what happened at yesterday's IBM "let's recruit
>industry to join our alliance" confab session that took place in the
>afternoon at their DC lobby-office. It was supposedly closed to the
>press. :)
>
>-Declan

If those "Big Brother Inside" stickers are re-printed, in fine print should
be included a web-page at which more information could be obtained.  See, I
anticipate actually visiting local hardware/software sellers and placing
those labels.  Including an address would allow people to get far more
information, and get involved.

Jim Bell
jimbell at pacifier.com