Tell me whats wrong with this

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Fri Feb 9 03:55:41 PST 1996

At 01:00 AM 2/9/96 -0800, lunaslide at loop.com wrote:
>to speak your mind on the matter, as you are now.  People talking about gay
>rights, abortion options, better sex (a la Dr. Ruth) can no longer do that
>on the net without wondering whether they are in violation of the bill or
>not.

If people where more used to regularly violating laws, one more law
violation would mean much.  Practice makes perfect.

"Your Honor, I plead necessity.  The reason I violated this law was so that
I would have plenty of practice in case I ever find myself in a totalitarian
state.  Since the laws of the US and International Law permit (and in some
cases require) me to violate the laws of a totalitarian state, I need to
practice law violation under the less stressful circumstances of the current
US.  Without practice, I won't be able to violate totalitarian laws smoothly
and thus might have to obey them.  This could put me in jeopardy under
International Law.  Necessity defense."

DCF