(fwd) "Will You Be a Terrorist?"

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Tue Sep 20 05:52:30 PDT 1994

At 01:43 PM 9/20/94 +0200, Alex de Joode wrote:

>Please keep in mind that the US jurisdiction doen't cover the whole earth.
>
>(There is life outside the US)

I am well aware of that and, in fact, intend to expat myself.  I was merely
responding to Tim and others who were writing about the legal risks
remailers face in the US under RICO, The Crime Bill, etc.  I know foreign
laws differ.

It would be interesting for those in other jurisdictions to comment about
how *their* rulers might view anonymous communications and strong crypto.

DCF
ATMs, Contracting Out,  Digital Switching, Downsizing, EDI, Fax, Fedex,
Home Workers, Internet, Just In Time, Leasing, Mail Receiving, Phone
Cards, Quants, Securitization, Temping, Voice Mail.