Fast Track ITAR (was RE: Zimmerman...)

David K. Merriman merriman at metronet.com
Sun Nov 27 18:46:08 PST 1994

>I'm actually exporting a plane or ship and does not refer to the plane
>on which I'm flying out of the country.  (Where is the serial number on a
>767, anyway?)

You could probably get by with the Nxxxxxx number on the aircraft (most
commonly found on the fuselage in the vicinity of the tail section).

>I'd hate to know what the "slow track" is like....

Easy - image having the Post Office in charge of it :-)

>I'll post a report of what actually happens when I try to follow these
>procedures.

Should be "interesting" ("Oh, NO! Not another 'learning experience'!")

Dave Merriman
Finger merriman at feenix.metronet.com for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome, encouraged, and preferred.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."  John F. Kennedy