New MacPGP2.3a has arrived.

Bob Snyder snyderra at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu
Tue May 31 07:24:22 PDT 1994

At  7:55 AM 5/31/94 -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

Is my lack of action on this topic going to be of real impact to me?
>Will I be thrown in jail for not knowing what AE is, or why MacPGP
>might want to be aware of it? Will my inactivity result in the deaths
>of millions of sea otters?

AE means Apple Event.  If the new MacPGP supports Apple Events, that makes
it scriptable, which is a wonderful thing.  It means that I can (as I can
do with RIPEM Mac today) pull down a menu in my mail reader, Eudora, and
have a message encrypted or signed automatically.

However, it appears to still be the infringing 2.3 code, which I won't run,
given that I do live in the US.  Let me know when a Mac version of 2.5/2.6
is out.

Bob

--
Bob Snyder N2KGO                                     MIME, RIPEM mail accepted
snyderra at dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu                       finger for RIPEM public key