Breaking into girlfriend's files

bill.stewart@pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204 wcs at anchor.ho.att.com
Thu Dec 29 18:07:20 PST 1994

Gentlemen don't read their girlfriends' mail, either.....
On the other hand, if the original poster was telling the truth,
he _did_ at least say he was trying to read his girlfriend's files,
rather than saying "I used Norton Encrypt on some files for a project
last year, and I've forgotten the password - is there some way to
recover it?" which would have been sleazy and not started a flamewar.
Or, if he wasn't telling the truth, maybe he's really trying to
break his business competitor's files, or some government's,
or he's really L..D.. in yet another disguise.

		Bill