MIT Fascism

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Tue Aug 23 06:48:22 PDT 1994

>True enough. Most of our rules have been bundled together. Either you
>accept all of them or you walk away. So Tim, if you don't like the FBI
>monitoring all of your communications and requiring you to give them copies
>of all your secret keys, why don't you just leave? [or are you planing to
>do that?]
>
>JWS

So MIT=FBI?  I knew it was just another TLA.  The fire fights on the Quad
must be exciting.  How many "citizens" *did* MIT security kill last year?

DCF
ATMs, Contracting Out,  Digital Switching, Downsizing, EDI, Fax, Fedex,
Home Workers, Internet, Just In Time, Leasing, Mail Receiving, Phone
Cards, Quants, Securitization, Temping, Voice Mail.