Milgram & Authority (+Ethics)

Blanc Weber blancw at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 21 10:57:08 PDT 1994

From: Jeff Davis

I have an appointment with my State Senator Friday to talk to him about
telnet access from basic phone service becoming a State Right of residents.

How do you have time to keep up with the list, what with talking to
reporters from ABC & other media, consorting with Senators, changing
the educational style of your public school systems, and
single-handedly revitalizing the economy while changing the industry to
a technological base in a state with limited water resources?  And all
this form Wyoming!

Also, with the infusion of a centralized industry and the establishment
of basic phone rights, how would you maintain your position as one of
Barlow's revolutionary compadres?

(Just wondering.)
Blanc