Pseudonyms and Reputations

Blanc Weber blancw at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 7 09:30:53 PDT 1994

>From tmp:

"what do you think, cpunks, should you have the right to ignore people
regardless of the pseudonyms they use?"

How could a person prevent someone from ignoring another? on the net?

"i ask if it is possible to construct a system that protects anonymity
but at the same time allows someone to filter all pseudonyms associated
with another person."

Code it, and they will come.

" ideally we can develop moral codes where our algorithms fail us. "

Ideally, you would be able to enforce these moral codes.
Ideally, they would reflect not only what is possible in reality, but
what is truly desireable.

Blanc