PGP key

AJ Janschewitz 0005037030 at mcimail.com
Sat Mar 27 09:38:09 PST 1993

My "old" PGP key died with my PSI account. The new key is below, and can be
accessed by fingering my secondary mail address, ajay at holonet.net.

If the list server ops would kindly kill my old key (which should have my
name and an attached address of p00258 at psilink.com), I'd appreciate it.

Scary thought: If any goon wanted to trace remailers, with the Clintoon
Administration now accepting E-Mail, all one would have to do is send a
threatening message through a remailer and it would give the brownshirt
squad license to do all kinds of things.

A government bent on knowing everything might even initiate such a move
itself. How do the people running remailers and those of us who might have
occasion to use them deal with this straw man threat?

==a.j.==