Timothy C. May:superhacker

hkhenson at cup.portal.com hkhenson at cup.portal.com
Thu Jun 24 00:05:33 PDT 1993

A lot of people are afraid to ask if the goverment keeps files on them--
because they would be disapointed to find out that they have never done
anything to warrant the government opening a file on them.  I have never
asked the feds, but I had an interesting experience with what a reporter
had been given suposedly from a local police file.  During a time I was
starting a business (and had no time for such nonsense even if I had been
so inclined) they had me pegged as the leader of a local group of eco
terriorist who were buring down houses to contain "urban sprawl."  I
felt the file (I did not get a copy) was real, because I could remember
a few things from several years previous I had done while under survailance,
but, gad, I didn't even *know* any of the bozos who were eventually
caught.  At least in that case, the quality of the data in my file
was complete nonsense.  Keith