DC Cypherpunks

Bob Stratton strat at intercon.com
Wed Apr 21 10:55:58 PDT 1993

> Subject: DC Cypherpunks
> From: fergp at sytex.com (Paul Ferguson)
> Date: Wed, 21 Apr 93 12:16:22 EDT

> On Wed, 21 Apr 93 09:15:25 EST,
>  Pat Farrell <uunet!cs.gmu.edu!pfarrell> writes -
>
> PF> Craig, there is no problem having a meeting, you just have to have
> PF> more sense than the kids who think Pentagon City Mall is public
> PF> space. A small meeting can be in my house, or at Maggie's bar over
> PF> beer and pizza.
>
>  You've got my vote for beer and pizza. ;-)
>
>  Pat, let's plan accordingly. I'd like to be there for the first
>  meeting, so I'll give you a call and we can discuss this at length. In
>  the meantime, I'm keeping a list and building a kering of
>  interested parties.

Hear, hear. I think I can also swing permission to have it at my office in
Herndon, if having a T1 to the Net is at all helpful. I'll ask, if anyone's
interested.

--Strat, whose company actually took a position on the Clipper chip!
(It's the right one, BTW)

Help stop the wiretap chip! (a.k.a "Clipper")
RIPEM and PGP keys available on request.