[telco-cg] MANWEEK'07: 3rd International Week on Management of Networks and Services

Sumit Naiksatam snaiksatam at scu.edu
Fri May 4 03:04:31 CDT 2007

(Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this
email.)

|      3rd International Week on Management of Networks and Services
   |
|           "End-to-end Virtualization of Networks and Services"

|      October 29 - November 2, 2007 San Jose, California, USA      |
|                       http://www.manweek.org/2007/
   |

|                             CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

In its third incarnation, Manweek 2007 is host to five of the most
reputable workshops and conferences in the area of management of
networks and services:
* DSOM 2007 - 18th IFIP/IEEE Internatl. Workshop on Distributed
Systems:  Operations and Management
* MMNS 2007 - 10th IFIP/IEEE Internatl. Conference on Management of
Multimedia and Mobile Networks and Services
* IPOM 2007 - 7th IEEE Internatl. Workshop on IP Operations and
Management
* MACE 2007 - 2nd IEEE Internatl. Workshop on Modelling Autonomic
Communications Environments
* EVGM 2007 -  3rd IEEE/IFIP Internatl. Workshop on End-to-End
Virtualization and Grid Management (formerly known as AGNM)

Manweek 2007 will take place in San JosÃ*, California, right in middle
of Silicon Valley. Collocating those events allows for five days of
intensive exchange of ideas between research communities and topics that
are distinct but interrelated, allowing participants to forge links and
exploit synergies with researchers of adjacent areas of interest.

The general theme of Manweek2007 is End-to-end Virtualization of
Networks and Services, a topic that captures the imagination of industry
and researchers alike.  Each of the workshops, organized by their own
technical program committees, will support this general theme.

Please visit the conference Website, http://www.manweek.org/2007/,  for
details on the respective Calls for Papers.

Important Dates:
* Submission: May 13th (DSOM, MMNS, MACE, EVGM); May 19th (IPOM)
* Notification: July 6th
* Camera ready: August 2nd

Contact: chairs at manweek.org