[telco-cg] Japan update

MULLAN Pramila RD-ILAB-SSF pramila.mullan at francetelecom.com
Tue Apr 25 17:57:59 CDT 2006

Hi,

Due to low representation at the GGF telco-cg meeting in Japan, we have
decided to cancel this meeting and regroup at the next GGF meeting.

There is a meeting being considered co-located with the GlobalComm
meeting in Japan in June. Bob Cohen will provide us information about
that meeting shortly.

Also, I regret to inform you that since I have resigned from France
Telecom I have to step down as co-chair of the Telco-CG. Sukesh Garg
from my team will be replacing me at the GGF and will meet those of you
who are in Japan. We are currently seeking candidates who would be
interested in applying for both the position that I am vacating as well
as a replacement for Frank Falcon from BT. If you are interested, please
send email to Bob Cohen or Craig Lee indicating your interest.

It has been a pleasure working with you.

Thanks
Pramila