[telco-cg] GGF 15 session

MULLAN Pramila RD-ILAB-SSF pramila.mullan at rd.francetelecom.com
Fri Sep 2 10:59:02 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have just requested a 90 minute session at the next GGF 15 meeting with a
proposed agenda as follows:

Intro

Presentation on Business Modelling

Work on draft whitepaper on role of Telcos in Grids

Work on Use case development

Closing remarks

I have not included any discussions on Optical Control plane etc. because
based on my last experience at GGF 14 we need to gel with the whitepaper
first. We keep repeating discussions on the role of telcos and what is
intended. So if we have this whitepaper and those questions come up, we can
simply point to the whitepaper. As I see it that is the first priority. Of
course we have room and opportunity to modify the agenda - so feel free to
push back.

Thanks
Pramila

Pramila Mullan