[TC-RG] Queries regarding the grid network security

Sharad Durgawad durgawad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 23:15:16 CST 2006

Dear all,
   I am doing the study of Grid network security. I wish to know the answers
of following queries :

   1. whether any security standard talks about the heterogeneous security ?
       Heterogeneous security in this context means different security
devices and policies are used at different locations in the grid network.

   2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of heterogeneous security in
the grid network ?

   3. Which security standards ( especially ISO 27001 ) talks about the
heterogeneous security ?

   4. Can we deploy a VPN gateway in the Grid network ?

I would appreciate if you could answer to these queries.

Regards,
Sharad.