[TC-RG] [SECURITY-AREA] TC RG Proposed Shutdown

Blair Dillaway blaird at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 7 17:51:20 CST 2006

Dear Security Area Participants:

Given the lack of response to this mail, we will begin the process of
shutting down the TC-RG at this time.

I wish to thank Wenbo and Andrew for their efforts in forming the group
and attempting to build interest in this potentially valuable
technology. It seems however, this may have been somewhat premature. I
would hope we can revisit this in the future as the technology becomes
more widely available and the community gains practical experience with
it.

Regards,

Blair Dillaway and David Groep, Security ADs