[tc-rg] GGF-14 notes

Andrew Martin Andrew.Martin at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 08:37:44 CDT 2005

Dear all,

I have uploaded notes of our meeting at GGF-14 to the group area at
GridForge.  Also on that site, you will find slides from the TC-RG
session, and from the community track talks which preceded it.

In the next few weeks I will set up a framework for the use case
document the group is chartered to deliver.  I'd be pleased to receive
input for this from you: either based on new work you are doing, or
planning, or based on understanding of the other use case documents
being circulated in GGF.  [Second best to some text for the TC-RG
document would be a pointer to relevant parts of other documents you are
familiar with.]

You may like to send your comments to this list, if there is anything to
discuss: the topic seems to be gathering pace and interest, so I hope
there are some things to discuss!

Best regards

Andrew