[stcouncil] Re: [gfsg] Standards Council Call 11 October, 2005

Dane Skow dane at fnal.gov
Wed Oct 12 13:48:30 CDT 2005

On Oct 11, 2005, at 7:23 AM, David Snelling wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I will try to make the call today, but I haven't tested the Skype
> connection here yet. If I don't make it, please brain storm without
> me.

I had trouble parsing some of the conversations on the call
yesterday. There was some mention about a concerns about load on the
Security Area (I believe in the context of a gap analysis
discussion), but I didn't catch that part of the conversation (I was
in a noisy environment). Could someone recap that bit for me ?

Thanks,
Dane