[stcouncil] Standards Council Rep for GGF15 ESC

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 23 03:58:06 CDT 2005

Folks,

At our Standards Council meeting on Sunday we will need to select a
replacement for Malcolm (who is in Bid Wars right now) to act as our
representative on the ESC. So please think about doing this as someone
will have to. The additional load at GGF14 is only the following
meeting, but there will be more activity (mostly liaison with GFSG) as
GGF15 approaches.

Thanks see you Chicago.

PS: Don't forget the input to the roadmap.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE