FW: Standards Council F2F at GGF13

Stacey Giannese giannese at ggf.org
Mon Mar 7 11:30:08 CST 2005

All-

I have only heard from 6 out of the 13 members of the standards council. If
you have not responded to me about your attendance for our Standards Council
meeting on Sunday, March 13 please do so ASAP as we have to make
arrangements for a room and lunch.

Thank you,

Stacey Giannese
Manager of Standard Activities