[stcouncil] Final Version of 12 Month Roadmap Template

Malcolm Atkinson mpa at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 07:34:04 CDT 2005

David

I've just taken a good look and it seems excellent to me.

I looked with particular care at the Grid Role column and that seemed to
me to be correct now.  There is an interesting word "Arcgitecture" which
I presume is the architecture of barns, byres, silage pits and grain
silos?

Thanks

Nagger staisfied <((-:}

Malcolm