[stcouncil] Fwd: ESC face-to-face at GGF14

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 24 04:08:31 CDT 2005

Folks,

This is some follow up on the ESC meeting for which we need a
volunteer. This should help you decide to raise your hand (or step back
more quickly).

Begin forwarded message: