[socialmedia] Fwd: New Blog Reviewing Your Books

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Fri Mar 15 08:56:46 PDT 2024

Hi team. I will include a link to this blog in our April email newsletter. You might find it of interest to include in the PG social media.
  ~ Greg

----- Forwarded message from Martin Kloos <martin at kloos.co.uk> -----

From: Martin Kloos <martin at kloos.co.uk>
To: gbnewby at pglaf.org
Subject: New Blog Reviewing Your Books
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 10:32:20 +0000

Dear Dr Newby,

Love the site and love reading classic books.  But it is so hard to understand
what the books are about.  So I started to dig around to find out more about
the recent books and found some wonderful reads.  Then I thought, why keep
this information to myself!  So I have created a blog, reviewing recent
additions to Project Gutenberg.  This way, everyone can share the love!

*https://newgutenbergbooks.blogspot.com/*

I wonder if you might like to include a link to this blog on your site, or
quote it on a post or mail-out.  There is nothing in this for me, other than
finding great books and sharing that with others.

Happy to answer any questions or to discuss further.

--
Many thanks

Martin Kloos
/*07932 221 220*/  | /martin at kloos.co.uk /|/www.linkedin.com/in/martin-kloos