[socialmedia] Facebook account problems?

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Tue Oct 24 09:33:05 PDT 2023

Hi Paul. I was able to use FB without trouble.

>From the People dashboard, nobody but me was listed. Eric should be there, and so should you. I presume Laura too.

So, I've now added everyone. It's a mystery why anything changed, or whether it will change again. I haven't used this functionality in years.

Let me know if there are continued anomalies. I hope you are now able to access things...

It sounds like you, Laura and Eric will all have received an email invite.
  ~ Greg