[socialmedia] logo

Paul Biba paulkbiba at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:01:22 PST 2023

Can't find a way to change the logo on the Facebook page.  I'll leave it up
to someone who knows more about it.

Paul

For personally curated ebook/elibrary/epublishing news by the former
Editor-in-Chief of TeleRead follow me on Twitter @paulkbiba; Editor,
Project Gutenberg's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/project.gutenberg