[socialmedia] Request for SR team

Laura N lnatal55 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:58:47 PST 2022

Dear colleagues:

We just received a request from our Smooth Readers Team, as it follows:

Do you enjoy reading? Join the Distributed Proofreaders Smooooth-Reading
Team and be a part of making free e-books available to everyone. Simply
visit our Smooooth-reading Pool, select a book that interests you, and read
as you would any other book, while making notes of possible errors in the
story or its format. When you finish reading the book, just upload your
list of potential errors to the project manager. He or she [**or "they", if
we must be politically correct]will review it and make corrections. No
commitments. If you start reading a book and find it you don't like it,
just choose a new book and start anew. Join us today at www.pgdp.net.

I've already posted at gutenberg_org

Regards

Laura