[socialmedia] Visualizations for 50th PG birthday

Paul Biba paulkbiba at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:06:57 PDT 2021

These two pages are scheduled to be posted on our Facebook page on July 4
at 0001 and 0002.  If there are any changes to their urls please let me
know so I can correct the scheduling page.
For personally curated ebook/elibrary/epublishing news by the former
Editor-in-Chief of TeleRead follow me on Twitter @paulkbiba; Editor,
Project Gutenberg's Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/project.gutenberg