[socialmedia] Hello social Gutenbergers

Laura N lnatal55 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:29:28 PDT 2020

Hi Josh:

I will let you know as soon as I know about some special dates/celebrations
and so on.

Concerning Baudelaire, there is the International Charles Baudelaire
Society (@Baudelaire-asso & https://www.facebook.com/charlesbaudelaire.org)
charlesbaudelaire.org <https://t.co/7QTqMPRDIO?amp=1>. They are planning
some special events in order to celebrate his 200y's birthday. They are a
better source of information than Wiki.

Last 7th April was the celebration of 250y of Worsdworth's birthday. The
media are still talking about it. Perhaps you could produce something
regarding his works.

You are doing great work, keep going...

Regards

Laura