[socialmedia] Hello social Gutenbergers

Joshua Preston photopartner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 08:53:51 PDT 2020

*Intro to social media team: *Love the work you're doing at Project
Gutenberg. As a fan, I'm creating interactive graphics to showcase books on
Project Gutenberg. I'd love to, when possible, promote particular authors,
works, celebrations (e.g. women authors in sci-fi), etc. through
interactive graphics.

If you have something important or new you'd like to promote, and there's
data I can work with on the website, I can look at creating something. I'll
keep tagging Project Gutenberg in my Tweets (through @reignbooks
account) and engage with the team when appropriate and based on your
interest. Thanks a bunch.

*Josh Preston*
*678.231.0787*