[sn-cg] SNIA education session for OGF (proposal)

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Fri Mar 2 17:56:54 CST 2007

Hi Vincent,

> Fred - thanks for the summary. I guess we need some further
> discussion to decide what we really want to do. If we cannot
> get enough air-time to do a good job, it'll be difficult to
> get Storage/SNIA people to go to Manchester.

The way that I see it, at the current stage it would be enough for you
and Alan to give an introduction to the technologies, using slides that
somebody else created -- I don't think that the discussion will go
deeper than that. On the other hand, it will be enough to make people
interested in going deeper, which we can do in OGF21 in the West Coast,
with Storage/SNIA people.

Regards,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D