[sn-cg] GGF (OGF)19 North Carolina meeting. Session opportunity in storage.

Vincent Franceschini Vincent.Franceschini at hds.com
Tue Nov 21 17:31:23 CST 2006

Sorry it took me so long to get back to all of you. Here's a suggestion
that we discussed on the sn-cg weekly call today:

-          This OGF19 will not include a typical GridWorld audience, but
a traditional symposium one.

-          The SN-CG projects (Storage GME,...) are still in their
infancy - lots to define/discuss as yet

-          Maybe we should leverage the panel idea to promote the
Enterprise Grid requirement ideas (including Data Storage) and call for
a broader participation to help addressing the Enterprise readiness
issues of Grid standards, especially from product developers.

-          A moderator like you John would certainly help focusing on IT
users issues.

Thoughts/comments?

Cheers!

Vincent.