[sn-cg] GGF (OGF)19 North Carolina meeting. Session opportunity in storage. Session Just Approved.

Hurley, John S John.S.Hurley at boeing.com
Thu Dec 7 15:28:41 CST 2006

It will be a pleasure, Alan. I'll get to provide input through the
questions from an end-user perspective. Looking to have a good time.
thanks.

Best Regards,

------
J.S. Hurley, PhD
Sr. Manager - Distributed Software and Systems Integration (DSSI)
Mathematics & Computing Technology
The Boeing Company
P.O. Box 3707 MC 7L-49
Seattle, WA 98124-2207