[SEM-GRD] CFP:: Informatics Engineering and Information Science:: ICIEIS2014- Poland

The Third International Conference on Informatics Engineering and Information Science (ICIEIS2014) ie2014 at sdiwc.net
Wed Jul 23 04:09:51 EDT 2014

       | Please accept our apology for multiple posting. THANK YOU |

                      C A L L  F O R  P A P E R S

                          I C I E I S  2 0 1 4

            The Third International Conference on Informatics
                   Engineering and Information Science

                   September 22-24, 2014, Lodz, Poland
                           http://goo.gl/PY6O4x

==================================================================================================================
The proposed conference will be held at Lodz University of Technology,
Lodz, Poland from September 22-24, 2014 which aims to enable researchers
build connections between different digital applications.

The conference welcomes papers on the following (but not limited to)
research topics:

- Information Ethics
- Information Content Security
- Information and Data Management
- Network Security
- Social Networks
- Real-Time Systems
- Software Engineering
- Biometrics Technologies
- Mobile Social Networks
- Wireless Communications
- Information Propagation on Social Networks

Researchers are encouraged to submit their work electronically. All papers
will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees. Before
final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.

Important Dates

Submission Date           : Open from now until August 20, 2014
Notification of acceptance: 2-3 weeks from the submission date
Camera Ready submission   : Sept. 12, 2014
Registration              : Sept. 12, 2014
Conference dates          : Sept. 22-24, 2014