[SEM-GRD] Call for Papers: The Second International Conference on Informatics & Applications, Poland

The Second International Conference on Informatics & Applications (ICIA2013) icia at sdiwc.net
Mon Jan 7 00:02:08 EST 2013

My apologies, if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.
All the papers will be submitted to IEEE for potential inclusion to IEEE
Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.

TITLE: The Second International Conference on Informatics & Applications
(ICIA2013)

EVENT VENUE: Technical University of Lodz, Poland

CONFERENCE DATES: September 23-25, 2013

EVENT URL: http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/icia2013/

OBJECTIVE: To provide a medium for professionals, engineers, academicians,
scientists, and researchers from over the world to present the result of
their research activities in the field of Computer Science, Engineering
and Information Technology. ICIA2013 provides opportunities for the
delegates to share the knowledge, ideas, innovations and problem solving
techniques. Submitted papers will be reviewed by the technical program
committee of the conference.

KEYWORDS: Informatics, computing, computer networks, information security,
internet, wireless communications

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 5, 2013

CONTACT EMAIL: icia at sdiwc.net