[SEM-GRD] Extended CFP until April 10: EBW2013 - Thailand - IEEE

The International Conference on E-Technologies and Business on the Web (EBW2013) th at sdiwc.net
Thu Apr 4 22:20:12 EDT 2013

Dear Colleague,

The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC) has
the following conference; please consider submitting a paper or more. Or
you may forward the CFP to your friends or colleagues who might be
interested. Please note that we did extension until April 10. The papers
of the conference will be published in IEEE Xplore.

We hope to see some papers from your country. THANK YOU in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Jackie Blanco
www.sdiwc.net

The International Conference on E-Technologies and Business on the Web
(EBW2013)
University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Bangkok, Thailand
May 7-9, 2013
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2013/ebw2013/
The proceedings will be published in IEEE Xplore

Submission Date:  March 30, 2013
Notification of acceptance:  April 24, 2013
Camera Ready submission:  April 30, 2013
Registration:   April 30, 2013
Conference dates:  May 7-9, 2013