[SEM-GRD] job-seeking: autonomous information systems

Catriona M Kennedy C.M.Kennedy at cs.bham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 13:37:15 CDT 2008

Dear all,

sorry for the mass mailing.

Can anyone point me to potential employers in Europe who are recruiting
staff currently or may be likely to recruit in the near future? They can
be in academia, public sector or industry. Apart from UK/US,
German-speaking countries would be most suitable as I already speak the
language.

My research interests are in autonomous agents for knowledge extraction
and information management (among other things). I have a special
interest in meta-reasoning and automated ontology extension or revision.
I can discuss more about this with anyone who is interested and forward
a CV if required.

More details at: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~cmk/

Best regards,
Catriona