[SEM-GRD] OGF 20 in Manchester this week, and announcing October workshop

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun May 6 11:23:04 CDT 2007

Hello

OGF20 starts tomorrow in Manchester UK and I look forward to seeing some
of you there.

On Tuesday there is a workshop on Evolutions of GRIDs Towards Service
Oriented Knowledge Utilities (SOKUs). There's also a Semantic Grid talk
in the eArts and eHumanities - eScience technologies and methodologies
in Arts and Humanities research workshop tomorrow (Monday). Other events
of interest to many of you include the Dynamic Service Level Agreements
sessions on Tuesday and Workflow Sharing on Wednesday.

At OGF 20 we are also announcing the Grids and Web 2.0 workshop which
will be held at OGF21 in Seattle, October 15-19, 2007.  This builds on
the successful workshop at OGF19 and we will shortly be inviting
contributions.

See http://www.semanticgrid.org/OGF/ for more info on any of the above
and the preliminary call for contributions for OGF21.

And for those of you who instead are at WWW2007 in Banff, enjoy the
Robust Management of Web and Grid Ontologies and Metadata tutorial,
which is also on Tuesday May 8.

Thanks (find me and say hello!)

-- Dave