[SEM-GRD] GCE 07 at Supercomputing 2007

Marlon Pierce mpierce at cs.indiana.edu
Tue Jul 17 19:17:53 CDT 2007

Hi all--

I'm taking over from Mary Thomas and Gregor von Laszewski this year to run the Grid Computing Environments workshop at SC07.  The semi-public site is http://www.collab-ogce.org/gce07/index.php/Main_Page.  The focus this year is Web 2.0 and its impact on Grid portals, e-Science, cyber-whatnot, and so on.  Papers on the usual topics of interest are also welcome.

I'm looking for more tech committee members to help with short paper reviews, so please contact me if you want to volunteer.

Thanks--

Marlon Pierce
Community Grids Lab
Indiana University