[SEM-GRD] Academic Position => Professor of Knowledge Technologies - University of Aberdeen, Scotland

Pete Edwards pedwards at csd.abdn.ac.uk
Fri Sep 22 03:57:38 CDT 2006

Professor of Knowledge Technologies

Computing Science
University of Aberdeen
Scotland, UK

Closing Date: 29-Sep-2006

We seek to expand our highly successful research activities by
appointing a Sixth Century Chair in Knowledge Technologies / Intelligent
Systems. You will have made major contributions to Computing Science
and/or Artificial Intelligence, will have a world leading publication
record, and will have a strong record of attracting external funds. You
should have a PhD in Computing Science or a related discipline or
equivalent industrial research experience. Your research interests
should enhance our existing activities. You will be expected to lead the
Knowledge Technologies Research theme within the Department.

For further details on the post see:
http://www.abdn.ac.uk/jobs/display.php?recordid=YCS058A

Computing Science information:
http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/

Informal enquiries can be made to:

Dr Tim Norman, Head of Computing Science
tnorman at csd.abdn.ac.uk, tel +44 (0)1224 272295
or
Professor Derek Sleeman
sleeman at csd.abdn.ac.uk, tel +44 (0)1224 272288

Promoting Diversity and Equal Opportunities throughout the University

--
Head of Graduate School
College of Physical Sciences

Tel. +44 (0)1224 272270/272081