[sem-grd] GGF16 Semantic Grid Workshop papers

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 5 20:47:41 CST 2006

Hello - the papers for the workshop are now online on

	http://www.semanticgrid.org/GGF/ggf16/papers/

I'm also pleased to announce that Sean Bechhofer from University of
Manchester will be one of the presenters in the "Semantic Grid 101"
session on the Tuesday - Sean is experienced at giving introductions
to Semantic Web, to various audiences including Grid.

I look forward to seeing you in Athens!

-- Dave