[sem-grd] GGF15--proposal of presentation

Hiroki Suguri suguri at comtec.co.jp
Fri Sep 9 20:09:18 CDT 2005

Dear David, all,

I would like to make a presentation at Semantic Grid RG at GGF15 in
Boston.  I intend to talk on two topics:

1. FIPA Agent and Web Services Interoperability Working Group

FIPA, the standards organization for agent technology, is now under
IEEE and has started a set of new activities.  One of the working
groups is Agent and Web Services WG.  Its objective is to seamlessly
integrate both technologies so that applications such as semantic grid
can be easily implemented.

2. Agent Web Gateway

Prior to the new FIPA activity, we have designed, implemented and
tested a gateway that enables agents to register with, search and
invoke web services and vice versa.  We used the gateway to develop a
prototype semantic grid application in terms of higher-level service
brokering and lower-level resource management.

Best regards,

Suguri