***SPAM*** FROM DANIEL

danielkunle danielkunle2000 at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 7 10:32:30 CDT 2005

DANIEL KUNLE  Esq. PEAK CHAMBERS
P. O. BOX 5540
ABUJA,NIGERIA
EMAIL: danielkunle2000 at yahoo.it

I Am Barrister DANIEL KUNLE. I represent Mr.Tom white the managing
director of siemens business Services,Siemens communication and
information mobile. We had a contract that worth $1.5 billion U.S
Dollars,is the Contract of the biggest technology deals in recent years
in WEST AFRICA to offer services to other organization as the world of
I.T media and telecommunications.This is unique deal, the contract
manager paid $2 billion U.S Dollars and there was an overdraft of 20
million U.S Dollars.

      I have succeeded in clearing the money and it is secured in a
security company in Europe. Before my company discovered, I was
dismissed from the organization Now am in jail where I wrote this
Private letter to my lawyer to help get a reasonable person that we can
work with to help us get the money from the security company and invest
it in a profitable business that will heed profit for a better future
for me and my family,And this most be a joint venture that is why your
assistance is needed.

      For your effort in this you are expected to take 25% of this
money.I am currently not allowed access to any of my account both here
and outside the country and so we are relaying heavily on a trusted
friend. I am desperately contacting you for time essence. I have just
been informed that one of the deposit with the Security Firm and
Courier Company in Europe will be returned back by the end of this year if not
cleared and possessed, Do have contact with me if you are willing to
assist this family as soon as possible indicating your willingness and
readiness in this transaction. I will send you more details immediately
I hear from you.
Please treat as urgent and confidential.
EMAIL: danielkunle2000 at yahoo.it