[sem-grd] Correct URL for Agentcities Activity

Jonathan Dale jonathan.dale at us.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 5 05:02:59 CDT 2005

Dear all,

It was great to see everyone in Chicago last week and have an
interesting, and well attended, session on the GRID meeting agents.

I think that I put the wrong URL on one of the slides relating to the
Agentcities web site. Well, the truth of the matter is that the
Agentcities activity has evolved into the X-Opennet project which can
now be found at:

http://www.x-opennet.org/

For those that are interested, the details of the old EU-funded
Agentcities projects can be found at (mostly historical now):

http://www.agentcities.org/EURTD/
http://www.agentcities.org/EUNET/

Best wishes and see you all in Boston,

Jonathan