[sem-grd] inviting presentations for semantic grid session in Korea

Hafiz Farooq Ahmad hfarooqahmad at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 20:32:33 CST 2005

Hi Dave,
We are working on Semantic Grid, and on of our main
interest is to integrate agent with the Grid. We have
proposed architecture for this system, and also we
have achieved initial implementation results. Kashif
was my student working this before joining DERI.
We are interested to present our work in Korea. One of
my colleague has sent email to you for this purpose
but since he is not member of the semantic group, the
mail could not go through. I am forwarding his mail as
well.
We hope to present our work in GGF13 in Korea.

With best Regards,
H. Farooq Ahmad
Comtec, Japan.

> From: Hiroki Suguri <suguri at comtec.co.jp>
> Hello Dave,
>
> My name is Hiroki Suguri with Communication
> Technologies, Sendai,
> Japan.  I used to work with Kashif on agent-based
> semantic grid when
> he was at NIIT Pakistan.  One of my colleagues,
> Farooq Ahmad, is from
> Pakistan and currently he works at NIIT under dual
> assignment to serve
> as a liaison between NIIT and Comtec.
>
> Farooq forwarded the message to me and asked if I
> could attend the
> meeting in Korea.  Yes, I am willing to
> participate in the conference
 > and present agent technology in general and our
 researches on semantic