[sem-grd] GGF-13.Semantic Grid RG session

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Feb 20 04:16:07 CST 2005

Hello Kashif

The agenda for our requested GGF13 session is on Grid Forge on

	https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/sem-rg/document/Agenda_for_Semantic_Grid_Research_Group_Session_at_GGF13/en/2

and I've now also updated

	http://www.semanticgrid.org/GGF/

I'll confirm scheduling details as soon as I have them.

Thanks

-- Dave