***SPAM*** UGENT REPLY

hassa_rufai at zipmail.com.br hassa_rufai at zipmail.com.br
Mon Aug 29 20:14:50 CDT 2005

ATTN:FROM THE DESK OF:
sanni Adams & Associates
No. 54 Broad Street,
Lagos. Tel: 234 1 080 3823 0720
234 1 080 5473 8881
Fax: 234 1 759 5880

ATTN:,

I am Barrister sanni Adams a solicitor at law. I am
the personal
attorney to Mr. Harry jack a national of your country,
who used to work
with ZENON OIL REFINERY NIGERIA(PLC). On the 6th of
May,2002 it was reported
to us that my Client, his wife and their only daughter
were involved in a
Local Plane Crash at Kano State, enroute Abuja (The
Capital City) all
occupants in the Plane lost their lives, unfortunately
on this same flight
were other dignitaries like the Sports Minister and a
host of others.
The following websites could be referenced:
http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html
http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/2002/05/06/stories/2002050600451500.htm
http://www.hinduonnet.com/2002/05/05/stories/2002050503070101.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm

Since then I have made several enquiries to your
embassy to locate any
of my clients extended relatives this has also proved
unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to locate any member of
his family or anyone whom i can truth,hence I
contacted you.I
contacted you to assist in claiming this fund from the
finance house where
he deposited it before his untimely death.
The finance company where the deceased had an account
valued at about
USD$7.5 million dollars has issued me a notice to
provide the next of
kin or have theaccount confisicated within the next
ten official working
days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the
relatives for over 2
years now I seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin of the
deceased since you have the same last name so that the
proceeds of this
account valued at USD$7.5 million dollars can be paid
to you as the next of kin.

All I need is your full maximum suport and cooperation
to enable us
achieve this transaction within 10 working days and I
guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from
any breach of the law.If you are interested in this
transaction,kindly
furnish me with your full name, address, private
telephone and fax numbers
to enable us commence immediately.
Best regards,