***SPAM*** I NEED YOUR HELP.

globalway at zipmail.com.br globalway at zipmail.com.br
Wed Apr 6 10:47:48 CDT 2005

ATTN:MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
Dear Sir,
TRANSFER OF US$18 MILLION (EIGHTEEN MILLION UNITED
STATES DOLLARS)
With due respect ,trust and humility, I write to you
irrespective of the fact that you do not know me.
I got your contact through your country?s Trade
Journal here in South Africa when I was making an
inquiry for my investment in your country although I
did not disclose my business intentions to them,
rather I decided to contact you directly.
First, I must introduce myself . I am Mr.HILLARY KETUMA from the
Diamond
Rich District of Sierra Leone.
During the war between our forces led by the Ex Head
of State ,Major Johnny Korma and the West African
Allied Forces (ECOMOG),my country relied heavily on
the foreign earnings generated from Diamond Trade.
This money was personally kept by the then President
Major Johnny Koroma , since our banking system had
collapsed during the war.
 However , as the war progressed , it became apparent
that we were going to lose the war to the superior and
better armed West African Allied Forces (ECOMOG). At
this point, the key officials of the administration
started making frantic efforts on how to leave Sierra
Leone safely, thereby sharing the proceeds/money from
this Diamond Trade. My father was one of the key
officers who succeeded in getting the sum of US$18
MILLION (EIGHTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
We arranged and transferred the money through
diplomatic means to South Africa where I am presently
living as an asylum seeker. Unfortunately, my father
died of heart attack after a few months of exile in
South Africa and automatically , I came in possession
of the said amount as the only surviving son. Upon our
arrival in South African ,we deposited the money with
a Security and Finance company pending when we see a
trustworthy person that will assist us to transfer
this money to his /her personal accounts/companies
outside South Africa , as the strict Monetary laws
here do not allow asylum seekers certain financial
rights.
I shall be grateful if you assist me to accomplish
this transaction and hoping too that you will remain
trustworthy. For your effort and assistance , I am
prepared to give you 20% of the total sum while 10%
will be set aside for all the international and local
expenses incurred during the course of this
transaction . The rest 70% will be for my future and
family investment in your country. Please note that
this transaction is 100% RISK FREE assuch the only
thing I ask from you is total assistance to transfer
this money , complete trust and assurance that my own
part of the money will be safe when transferred into
your account . If you are interested in assisting me ,
please indicate using this email address for
confidential reasons; himacolink at yahoo.com
Best Regards,
HILLARY KETUMA.

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br