[security-area] please review MyProxy protocol specification

Jim Basney jbasney at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 17 13:49:35 CDT 2005

Dear GGF Security Area members,

At the GGF12 Security Area meeting, it was requested that I submit a
specification of the MyProxy protocol to the GGF.  I've now done so, and
the document has entered a public comment period.  I'd appreciate your
comments on this short document.  The deadline for public comments is
November 14.

GGF Public Comment page:
  http://www.ggf.org/ggf_docs_public.htm
MyProxy Protocol document:
  http://www.ggf.org/Public_Comment_Docs/Documents/Oct-2005/draft-ggf-basney-myproxy.pdf
Forum for public comments:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=570

Please submit comments using the GridForge URL above rather than
replying to this message.

Thanks,
Jim